"Fog in the Dark"


When evening falls on my pale existence,
I like the small leaves in the morning
I saw floating on my face wet start
my travel into dust ...
before the sunshine that hidden already.

While devouring a snake pit my body slowly
a flock of vultures and the cold ground up
 remains of my flesh.
Since nightfall my spirit floats but
I am nothing,more than the color of the spread
between the atmosphere memory,
a small light lost in the woods.

And every night the dark goes, I against all,
Seek the death while
I watching those leaves floating.
Every morning and invited me to die,
in the distance see those snakes hungry
and those vultures waiting for me and become what I am ...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

"Y : El Ser de otras Dimensiones" Parte II

"Untotten"

"Stanley Kubrick, El Imaginista que cambió el Cine"